17 Jun Help Us Stuff The Shelters!
If you love animals and want to help a local animal shelter but you can’t adopt a pet, volunteer, or donate money, consider donating much-needed items. Item donations make a huge difference for the lives of the animals at the shelter and the lives of the individuals who run it.
Heritage Veterinary Clinic will be accepting donations for the Susquehanna SPCA, located in Cooperstown, New York. Let’s “Stuff the Shelters” with supplies our local animal shelter needs!
Drop-offs will be accepted at Heritage Veterinary Clinic through the month of July!
4 Heritage Drive, Cooperstown, NY 13326.
Or call us at 607-547-8488.
Don’t know what to donate? Don’t worry; here are items the Susquehanna SPCA has requested:
- Horse bedding pine pellets (for cat litter) & clay cat litter
- Canned cat/dog/kitten/puppy food
- Dry cat/dog/kitten/puppy food
- Gallon Ziploc bags
- Garbage bags (13/39 gallon)
- Paper Towels
- Hose nozzles & hoses
- Dish Detergent, Pine Sol, HE laundry detergent & Method brand floor cleaner
- Blankets, towels, pet beds etc.
- Martingale Collars
- Cat & Dog Treats
- Cat & Dog Toys